Junior Designer/Online Marketing Assistant
About The Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, long-standing design agency based in Grimsby. This is a new additional role in the team which has been created to support a new, growth area of the business. The role will be extremely varied and will attract someone who wants a career within design and marketing. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an ambitious company that is developing in a fast-paced manner. Joining our team will provide an array of opportunities to further develop and advance your skill set and career in design/marketing. Full training will be provided for online marketing tasks, but experience will be beneficial.
- Assistance with design & artwork of marketing collateral.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite to create customer artwork.
- Assisting in maintenance and population of company websites (WordPress).
- Liaising directly with customers on artwork.
- Write website Meta Descriptions and Alt Text (training given).
- Generate SEO/Social Media reports (training given).
- Create Google Ads (training given).
- Create Social Media adverts.
- Add products to customers websites – WooCommerce (training given).
- Crawl websites for SEO (training given).
- Work with CSVs and Spreadsheets for various tasks.
- Create mailshots to existing customer base (via Mailchimp) (training given).
Skills and Experience:
- Graphic Design (Print & Digital).
- Good design portfolio.
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite software: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of social media across all platforms.
- Understanding of WordPress content management (Desirable).
- Ability to manage own workload and work under time pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic copywriting skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
Closing Date: Friday 17th June 2022